Flora & Fauna (Wildlife & Nature)
All prints are museum quality, utilize archival inks, and are watermark-free. Please see the comments below an image for print size and media recommendations. All prints are digitally signed on the back of the image. Hand-signed, limited edition prints are also available in many cases. Please contact us for information. Don't forget to mention which image you are interested in! A percentage of all profits from Fine Art purchases is donated to charity.Read More
68 / 69
- Complete the gamma adjustment instructions in the first picture. Use this picture to verify your contrast adjustments, and see how well your monitor handles the different colors.
- View this image in original size by clicking on it (or selecting it from the popup over the image).
- A properly-calibrated monitor will show a smooth transition from #1 to #32 of all colors. Adjacent color blocks should not have a large jump in brightness, especially from 31 to 32, but should each be different.
- If the right side columns (30, 31, 32) all look the same, your contrast is too high.
- If the left side columns are all black (1, 2, 3), your contrast is too low. Reproduced with permission from the Lagom LCD test site. If you are having trouble getting your LCD monitor adjusted, Lagom test site might help.
From Goth shoot